1. You’re not one, Hun
2. No longer Two give me More!!
3. Then Three, which O gosh was the sweetest toddler talk with, “Some Ge, Me See, all too ME!”
4. Boom Four: God give me More —
5. Wow Five! I never felt so alive when I looked into your eyes and saw the girl who was no longer my two-year old babe barely walking, but a girl up and running and thriving!
6. I promise six, there was nothing I missed, nor could the awesomeness of your heart and love couldn’t fix—
7. Heaven, Seven: Your gorgeous star within was so alive all I could do was give my dear, Lord my gratitude and praise Him, with such a Holy, Holy, Amen.
8. Dear, Eight! Your spirit was a rainbow jet of light set to flight. There was no part of you that was out of my sight!
9. Boom, Boom, NINE! Our hearts are intertwined and you were born on a full moon and the greatness of your soul came through when there was moonshine.
Enjoy this time because you’re approaching the double digits, but I know and I promise this year your dreams will be yours. Your prayers, once tears, will be a mere memory. Because you overcame the impossible and now your symphony is an element: the spirit, soul and mind now forged. My warrior, my fearless free soul flying over the seas daughter—gorgeous and beautiful is you. You willingly save the helpless, you give your money to the homeless, you teach the overlooked how to read, and give your lunch to those who have none. Thank you, Jesus, for giving her the first breath of air. All I see is you, God with us, helping us and protecting us. Thank you, God, for loving me and giving me such a beautiful daughter growing so amazingly, overcoming medical battles without one scar or scratch—showering us with mercy. I praise you, God and I praise you, daughter! I count to nine…until this magical number….and you are mine! You are my everything, Dear Daughter. Amen.
I LOVE YOU, DAUGHTER